MARIST PARK TRAINING PROTOCOLS
Under level 2 (restricted to gatherings of 100) there are several specific Marist Park protocols each person visiting the park must adhere to, ensuring the safety of all.
Please make yourself familiar with the below
• Players enter the Park gates ready to train with shin guards, mouth guard and stick (leave bag and other items in your car)
• No spectators (eg players parents) to enter the Park gates for training. Please remain in vehicle when dropping off or picking up players
• Do not go past driveway barrier (by Gymnasium). This is out of bounds
• Everyone entering the Park must sign in using iDME app
• Only enter the Park gates 5 minutes before training is scheduled to begin
• Allow appropriate physical distancing with players from other teams that are exiting turf post their training
• No warming up on turf prior to training (while players from other teams are still training)
• Please stay out of marked areas (grand stand, dug outs)
• Use Sanitizer provided before and after training
• Clean balls, cones etc after trainings, in bin provided
• Please read and observe signs placed around the turf and Notices boards located at entry gates to the park
Please find below links to important documents covering the Return to Training and the Return to Play
IDME Sign Up Procedure – instructions on how to set up your iDME personal QR code on your phone. You will only need to do this once. As per guidance issued by the Ministry of Health all data will be centrally held by CHA for 8wks and the information collected will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing at the request of the MOH.
Venue Sign in Procedure IDME. – each CHA facility has been allocated a venue code and all participants are encouraged to use this (as opposed to their QR code) to sign in with iDME.
Return to Training Guidelines
Blitzette – Hand Sanitiser – hand sanitiser available through our sponsors Tumblar Products – Blitzette